Vectra 3D is a monthly topical medication, designed to repel and kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes on contact. Vectra 3D works within 6 hours, decreasing the risk of vector-borne diseases. Vectra 3D is waterproof and for dogs and pups 7 weeks and older. The easy patended application makes it easy to apply. Vectra 3D kills fleas and ticks, while preventing mosquitoes from biting, reducing the risk of heartworm and certain parasites.
For: Dogs and pups 7 weeks and older, who suffer from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- Rounded end minimizes skin abrasions.
- Contoured applicator is easy to hold with no-drip, no-splash technology.
- Tested to endure accurate dosing.
- Fast-Acting - Kills through contact; parasites don?t have to bite to die. Begins reducing flea feeding in 5 minutes; kills fleas in 6 hours.
- Broad Spectrum Protection - Repels and kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting and sand flies, lice and mites (excluding mange mites).Kills adult fleas and prevents the development of all immature stages of fleas: eggs, larvae and pupae.
- Long-Lasting - Remains effective after bathing and swimming. Protects for 1 month.
||Ex Small Dogs
||5 - 10 lbs
||1.5 - 4.0 KG
||11 - 20 lbs
||4 - 10 KG
||21 - 55 lbs
||10 - 25 KG
||56 - 95 lbs
||25 - 40 KG
||Ex Large Dogs
||> 95 lbs
||> 40 KG
Do not use on cats. Due to their unique physiology and inability to metabolise permethrin, this veterinary medicinal product must not be used on cats. If applied to a cat, or ingested by a cat that actively grooms a recently treated dog, this veterinary medicinal product may have serious harmful effects.
Possible Side Effects
Side effects of Vectra 3D can include, but are not limited to: extreme restlessness and jitteriness, described as anxiety or manic behavior, chemical burns of the skin at the site of application, lethargy, panting, racing heart, dog?s body hot to the touch, loose stool or vomiting, apparent dehydration (excessive water drinking)
Vectra 3D contains Dinotefuran, pyriproxyfen, and permethrin.